Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's a Date -- High School Musical 2!


For those of you who have seen HSM 2 - this 'tail' picture may mean something. :) I was told I needed to include it in this post.



Corrine and I took Anna & Carly on a date on Friday night. They wanted to eat at their favorite place -- "Chic Fil A". We all had chicken and the girls loved their chocolate milk. We then went to Marble Slab for ice cream. They got bubble gum ice cream with sprinkles and white chocolate chips in it. Pam Cregor Trout opened a store next door to Marble Slab. We stopped in to say hi as we were eating our ice cream. Pam was great and gave the girls a necklace -- they loved it.

After dinner we went to our house and played "Mr. Potatohead" and then we watched their movie of choice - High School Musical 2. Natasha Howard came to our house as well and watched with us. We didn't start the movie until after 8:00 and the girls made it through the entire night. We ate popcorn and sang and the girls did some dancing as well. It was a fun night. When I took the girls home around 10:30 pm they were so excited to tell their dad what they did. Anna said, "We had so much fun eating and watching the movie and their were only girls there and NO parents!" I got a good laugh at that.



At the end of the movie the girls started dancing to "All for One". Unfortunately Anna caught on to what I was doing and so I could never get her to dance much with the camera. She would look at me and say - "don't take a picture of me".

7 comments:

Zachary Bird said...

I know that song all too well. And I think I could do the dance moves too. I tried to ignore the force of HSM but it has overtaken me and I even have a favorite song - humuhumuhumuapuapua'a'. If you go to the songs in extras, it's a song the deleted from the finished version of the movie. I know, sad.
Zack

McKay and Rachel said...

They had so much fun! McKay watched HSM for the first time and loved it! Thanks for taking them!

Kate said...

Looks like FUN!! :)

Tasha said...

Those girls are too cute! Thanks for including me in the fune night! By the way, there's a picture of Alisa with a tail suspiciously missing from this blog....

Rachel Barlow said...

so fun! gotta love high school musical!! i love zack comment too!

Garrett said...

Very cute. Those girls are getting so big.

Tasha said...

Yeah! Love the tail!