Today I had the opportunity to go see Ty play baseball. He only has a few Saturday games and so I took advantage of one on a day I didn't work. The game was in Rosamond (the next county over!) and so it was just a 'little' drive for me. He played the Yankees. They ended up losing in extra innings, but it was sure fun to watch.

Michelle said Ty loves playing third base the best. He only played this position for a couple of innings. The coach does a good job moving them around.

Look at that swing! Unfortunately, today wasn't a great hitting day for Ty. Oh well, gotta have those every once in a while to keep you humble! :)

I took the camera and went to the other side for a few innings to take some pictures. It was fun to watch Ty get ready for the ball.

Ty's favorite number is 5. This year he moved up to another team. The number 5 was already taken and so he is wearing 55. It sure is fun to see him play!


Zack, Ty's dad, is the assistant coach. When I saw these pictures, I just had to take them. Call them cheesy but in the years ahead he will be grateful I took them, right?

Ty is getting some base running advice from his coach/dad during a time out.

It was surprisingly hot today! The girls were good sports but by the time the game went to extra innings they had hit their max point. Michelle entertained them by letting them pour cap fulls of water on their heads. Bryn was very clingy to Michelle today so getting a picture was a little difficult!
Check out Bryn's shirt. She is wearing 55 just like her brother!
These are just a few of the pictures I took. Yes, it is so easy to take LOTS when you have a digital camera. Zack will be making a DVD for the boys at the end of the season with highlights, etc. He will have plenty of pictures to use!
2 comments:
Looks hot, but fun! Thanks for posting these! :)
wow, take you out to the ballgame! Just down your alley! Lots of great pictures and fun for all! Thanks!
Post a Comment